Students at our sixth form will wear business dress based around suits for both boys and girls.
Students must be smartly dressed at all times, as they would be if working in a smart professional environment. They are role models for the rest of Harris Federation and as such need to be smartly presented at all times. Identity cards with lanyards must be visible at all times.
- Black blazer
- Formal trousers/skirt
- Formal collared shirt
- Formal shoes (polishable)
- Plain dark coloured jumper
- Plain dark blue, grey or black coat
- Ties can be worn but are optional
The following are not permitted.
- Casual tops – track suit, fleeces, T-shirts, hooded tops, vest tops;
- Hoodies are not to be worn or seen within the perimeter of the building
- Casual style dresses such as those with a vest style top, very thin straps and strapless style top;
- Denim/Jeans trousers, shirts, blouses or skirts;
- Studs on trousers, skirts or shirts/blouses
- Casual trousers – combats, track suits, leggings;
- Shorts, cropped trousers, tight narrow legged trousers, trousers made of stretchy legging-type material;
- Very revealing/inappropriate clothing;
- Visible Boots
- Patterns or shapes cut into hair or eyebrows and brightly coloured hair – eg: Mohicans or tram lines
- Gloves, hats, caps and bandannas.
- Overly conspicuous jewellery - large earrings, necklaces
- Coloured Shoelaces
- Clothing made of sheer/transparent materials
It is not permitted for students to wear multiple pairs of trousers, shirts, jumpers etc.
All mobile devices, headphones or earphones must be used in accordance with the behaviour policy. Any digressions from this will initiate a confiscation.
Construction students will be given a branded fleece, work trousers and safety boots that must be worn as their dress code. Students must not wear alternative garments. Students will be expected to wear a plain (unbranded) black or navy blue collared shirt.