Free School Meals
Free School Meals – Check your eligibility
The Academy has now made it easier for parents/carers to check eligibility for free school meals by using an online facility.
If you receive any of the following benefits your child will be eligible for free school meals:
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income Support (IS)
- An Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided that you are not entitled to Working Credit and an annual income, assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
How to check your eligibility
If you do not have internet access or require assistance with the application you can contact Ms Cater at the Academy office on 020 3370 9238 or by e-mail email@example.com who will help you and will also complete the application on your behalf. You can also come into the Academy to see Ms Cater for assistance.
If it indicates that you are eligible, please contact Ms Cater at the Academy office to ensure your child receives a free school meal within one day.
You will need to send in the evidence to confirm the entitlement period which will be photocopied so that we can keep this on file for the remainder of this academic year.