Vocational Level 3 Creative Media Production Triple - Vocational
This course is for students with a keen interest in film, radio, television or journalism and a desire to follow a media- related career.
The Creative Media Production course is designed for those who have an interest in the subject of media and who wish to gain and develop related skills and experience.
On this exciting and dynamic course you will study a wide variety of media subjects including:
• Analysing and understanding the Media
• Media production techniques
• Managing the production process
• Shooting and editing video
• Scriptwriting and design for Film and Television
• Experimental video and installation work
• Digital Photography
• Music video production
• Studio filming
• Working with clients making live projects
The qualification is a practical work – related course where you learn by completing projects and assignments that are based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands. As well as learning about the employment area you have chosen, you develop the skills you need to start a career.
It is equivalent to three A-Levels which means when you have finished your course, you can choose whether to get a job straight away or go in to higher education first.