Vocational Level 2/3 Construction - Plastering - Vocational
A diplomas in Plastering will provide you with the opportunity to progress from beginner to advanced level plastering. It provides recognition of the knowledge and skills needed to work in this area of the construction field.
This qualification is aimed at students wishing to learn some skills in plastering and to progress on to becoming skilled in their chosen trade.
This qualification is for students who want recognition for the skills they have developed during the course.
Depending on the pathway chosen - 'solid' or 'fibrous' - you will learn how to:
• Apply plastering materials to interiors
• Fix dry lining and plasterboards to interiors
• Lay sand and cement screeds
• Apply plastering materials to external backgrounds
• Produce reverse moulds for fibrous work
• Cast and fix fibrous plasterwork
This qualification will help you to develop the skills you gained in your level 2 course. You will learn and practice more specialist techniques allowing you, with further experience, to practice at a higher level in the trade.