Our School Council is made up of members from each class. We meet every other week to discuss, and implement, ideas that could help improve the school.
These ideas could be problems that need to be resolved or new suggestions. Members of the School Council will be responsible for implementing the ideas discussed at the meetings.
- Help any visitors to the school.
- Act as representatives for the school at important events.
- Identify what classes think about various issues and share this at meetings.
- Help with improving parts of the school.
- Help organise events.
- Decide on action points for improvements
More details can be found here